Twowolvz Press is an emerging small press publishing chapbooks of poetry, anthology and memoir. We publish 2 or 3 Chapbooks a year plus the seasonal art & poetry Journal,The River Muse. The press helps with The Artful Thought Projects and conducts Contests for artists and poets throughout the year.

New Release Party


WELCOME 
Friends, Family,and Lovers of Poetry 
Join Us In Celebrating 
the Publication  of  P V Harrington’s Poetic Chapbook
                                                                                         
Door prizes: ebook (2) of Once there were Moonflowers
Be a winning number- Like the chapbooks page on facebook.



Giveaway: signed copy of Once there were Moonflowers
Be the first to guess the specific name of the up close picture below. Leave your answer in the comments below. One guess per person. 



Purchase a copy 15% off
use code:  Z97FAEVE


 A sample of P V Harrington's poetic voice:

ACROSS THE LAKE from Once there were Moonflowers


I have to take my stone backmy smooth, flat stoneand try to skim itfive timesacross the lake. .I have to take those petalsand return themto the copper-potrose. .I have to take the willow twigsand make a cross,or a bow,or an arrow. .I have to ask for bread and cheeseand water,that's all I need. .I have to take a kissand give it backimmediately. .I have to take my shoesand leave your key. .I have to.



 P.V. Harrington is an Anglo-Irish writer and journalist currently based in Paris. He is also a member of the London-based Fledgling Arts Collective which helps artists and would-be artists of all kinds, especially those with mental and other problems. His first published poems appeared in a Liverpool poetry magazine back in the 1980s, inspired by the 'Mersey Poets' Adrian Henri, Roger McGough and Brian Patten.



Hosted by Twowolvz Press

                                        Giveaway Game
Guesss what I am?
we are looking for a specific name. Leave your answer in the comments here

  



5 comments:

PV Harrington said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PV Harrington said...

Hello all and thanks for the support

Sara's Blog unused so far said...

I'll take a guess, and although the flower on the book cover is a different color, I'll bet the photo is a Moonflower.

PV Harrington said...

Bingo Sara. Well guessed. The picture on the cover was done with a little poetic licence.

River said...

You have a winner! :)




.

.